Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~my frenz~

hi everyone...today i bring u new stuff.
i just back from somewhere...
now at MU...
so got chance to update my Die-Ed blog d..
hahaha...
this my bro..
Dato Anthony Lau...
sia kia ...haha...without him without laughter...!

this is Stella Cheong...
My cute sister...!
she is really a happy going person...
u will never c her sad face or moody faces..!

ini uncle saya,...
haha...this is Alois...!
our BIG Head tao Lou in class..!
haha...!

this is my second sister...
namaNya Kelly...
her famous is presing the mobile phone...
watever whenever she are and doing...
sia liaoz...

inilah..gay lou..ahhaa
this is a Diploma student from TarC...
her name is Jessly...
she had a sweet smiling face cuz by her hole on her chick..
hahaha...

this out class de galz...only 6 of themm..

this is all guy in my class....!


cute little princess and one SH...!
hahaha


i am very happy that knowing u all this batch of frenz...
u all bring me alot of happiness when i really down and hurt...
althou it cant lasting long the happiness...
i still cant recover my pain and hurt from my deeping heart...!
anyway...knowing u all is my pleasure...!

gamateh alway...! smile alway..!
we had no chances to meet each other again..!
so we gamateh to be AVP ya!!!
hahaha
dato anthony in 3 month comformation wanto be AM le..
ahahah

anyway al best in life! take good care!
mIss u all..!

jaa Neh...!!!

reader....!
this is my frenz...hope u will enjoy my blog...: )

No comments: