Saturday, September 13, 2008

> In Da MoRnInG <

Good morning everyone...

i had staying up late nitez until now...
haven't slept be4 from yesterday 6-30pm until now...
Studying...movie...eating...
Signz...Boring life...!

After my breakfast at MAMAk stall...
i came up and continue study and watch movie...
Later then, My roommate AH YONG...
called me to go balcony to look something "funny & interesting"...

THAT is .... ta da ta da....

Actually not this... this is extra added...
My condominium swimming pool...
Melati Utama PV 5

Here there are... ta da!!!

Alot of student queue-ing up for taxi...
They're going to have their saturday morning paper...9AM
I taken this pic at 8-30AM ...
GOSH...going to be late...!

Is going lesser and lesser d....

After 10 minutes...that mean around 8-45...
pupils become more lesser...
pity these ppl...going to be late for their exam


I wondering how can no taxi there at the peak hour...!!!
asshole taxi driver!!!
Only will send those to LRT but nt TARC...!
signs....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i were to go for my exam like this i think i will start camping outside of my examination hall!
~materlline~

sUpEriCk said...

hahaha...
camping wei... FUN..!
haha

Anonymous said...

o.. deleting negative comment are you??
sigh...

sUpEriCk said...

cuz i dono who the hell are u..
i don mind is negative...
jus dono who the hell are u...
so is it nt important to me if there is no name ...

Michelle said...

hey. do you know sherry?
i guess she's in the same course as you which is marketing account

Michelle said...

if u do not know who's sherry its ok. =)