Saturday, September 6, 2008

~+~ Management Accounting ~+~

heloo everyone..... :(

today is my first day of final exam...
Management Accounting....

Really sad and moody rite now....
I do not know how to do...!
All the question i spotted...
NOT even one come out....

at the moment i looking at the paper...
I get BLANK suddenly...
cuz i dono how to to all the question....!!!

I really feel sorry to my parent and MYSELF>>>!
i had taken this paper for the 3rd time....!
until now also cant pass...!
GOD>>>> let me know wat can i do!!!!

This morning i kena allergic....
Dono wat thing make me get allergic....!
I relly out of mood.... this morning...
Then looking at the !@#$%^&*(*&^%@!@#$%^&* PAPER...!!!
ARGH>>>>>!!! !! ! !

moody.....

ok la...until here today...
JaA nEh...!!!

MUCKAZZZZ

3 comments:

Miyoko said...

sabar...U can go through all of this..爱迪生failed thousand times then only success u r better than him.. gambade ne!!

sUpEriCk said...

hAHA...
thankz my sister...!

Chris said...

Ya la..Study too nice at balloon bed..Muahah..Good Luck for your next exam..U can do well in next exam..the past let it pass..