Thursday, October 30, 2008

~ .......................... ~

hello...
Now is around 1.10 am...
i'm facing the laptop without doing anything...

i just wondering how my life can be to be colorful...
anyone can help me?
i felt so lost lost lost and lost...
it's like the end of the day...
so meaningless...

i just checked my mail...
saying i SIBEH SUI...
so...
i thinking what am i among all friends...
what they think bout me...
how is my personality are for them...
SUCK...?
Terrible...?
Annoying...?
Hated...?
ETC...?

So...anyone can let me know...?
Actually i thought this long long time ago until now...
What wrong with me...?
Maybe i am a SUCKER...
But...
I just being myself...!
i did tried to avoid all peoples...
Being alone at everywhere...anytime...!
But...it very lonely...!

Until now...
I cant even find a friend that really
understand me...feel me...comfort me...support me...and hanging around with me...
i able to feel that all is wearing another mask on their faces...
( sorry to say that if not )

Now...i aint anything...!
i feel like wanna go away from here and
get all over started again...!
but i unable to do so...

anyone able to help me?
Lord...i need you...
I feel all my friend leaving me far and far away...
i feel lonely... i feel scare...

Lord Jesus...PLS help me...!
i'm lost ...!
i getting far away from you...
i aint know what the hell call happiness...!
i aint know what is life...!
i feeling so so down now...!

so emo today...and getting the mail...
make me more EMO EMO EMO...!
i felt a kind of hard feeling ( hard to describe it )
sign...!

SISTER... are you there?
i really need someone to talk to...
pls help me...!

nitez nitez...bye bye...!

8 comments:

shEngyi said...

hey.. find some target in ur life
find some directions!
come on!

sUpEriCk said...

no direction
no target man..!

Miyoko said...

boy....don't be afraid..I'm here...
I'm worry about u after I see this in your blog, No 1 can understand u ...comfort u...feel what u feel... even help u anytime except ur Lord Jesus, u know that when u turn back n u will see God is still waiting for u..
me...my dear bro. although I can't face ur problem with u, but u always have my support n love...n don't forget u also have a lovely family..their love are same for u n ur little bro. :-) love ya, take care.

Anonymous said...

there is no lost in direction in life if u willing spend your time to think and find out what it is. just like, no point blaming insufficient money if u din really look for it. life is not meaningless, but is meaningless if u just give up.cheer up.

Anonymous said...

Don b emotional....
20 years old d stil duno how 2 think....
hopeless...
but it is stil early 4 u 2 wake up.....
stop blaming n start give thanks on wat u hav...

Anonymous said...

Stop acting pls....
trying 2 get ppl's attention????
don act like being abandon by ppl, but yet it is not...
don be too greedy sometimes....
do u hav blogger ethic?????

Anonymous said...

Yo bro... Tell the truth, sometimes u r really suck... If u free angry on seing this i am sorry. No one is perfect to everyone... U can be someone great to ppl but u also can be the worst person to another ppl... As u say just be yourselve.. Being yourselve is a good thing, but doing wrong things just to be yourselve is not right...

U r saying tat fren r wearing mask on their faces.. but pls think do u wear mask in front of your fren... Actually their not wearing mask but because u r not believing in them.. If they really do so, there should be a reason they do so. So how can u find a true fren tat will under, feel, comfort & supported u??? U must open your heart & believe in them 1st..

Bro, u hv noe tat u hv leave jesus far away & started don know where to find happiness. But y don u return to god & find bck the happiness in u.. Jesus is always be there 4 u, no matter wat happen..

Dear frenz, frenz & family r with u to gv u support , cares & love..
Actually your life is full of colour & happinesss... pls to be more positive.. cheer up...

sUpEriCk said...

can i know who is all is anonymous?