Monday, October 6, 2008

~ Dee GeNtInG ~

Hello everyone there...!
I'M BACK...!
I just finish my holiday...
Tiring holiday...!
Few nitez don get to sleep...! : (

3Rd of October...
Few freak went up to Genting for fun...
We started our journey at 12 am...
5 of us went up...

Welcome to Genting Highland...!

3 freak is having their icy cold STARBUCK....
suck man...! regret of buying that...!

Guess...WHo are they????

Esther & Kim... Boring till nothing do there...
jus lepak-ing at the garden...
SienZ...

Me & Esther....


We Lepak there for an hour...
so sienz...sign...
and drinking the suck STARBUCK coffee...
i rather go for the SAFARI there man...
beer make me more confortable...!

Until here i write...
MUCK...! to all reader!!!
JaA nEh...!

Take Care YA...! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah~ sO enjoy~
I prefer coffee bean more~

Nice? Mayb can't continue my study d~
Dun ask mE Y...
I'm stay at my aunt there~
^^

Unknown said...

My name is ypyng~
Long story~
DunO waT 2 say d...