Thursday, July 9, 2009

~ burday 2 ~

hey all reader...
if u all did read my previous blog...long long story with full words de...
then u can continue with today blog...!
hehehe...
this is my entire life suprisingly and happy monent in my life de bday present and celebration...!
first of all...my schedule of my bday....is...
4am finish work... then eat kfc with frenz
5to 12pm staying up room...watch movie alone...
12pm to 1.45 sleping...
suddenly...
BOOM....
here come the surprise...!
some one came in my rooom...and give me this...!
is really so sweet...and i din expect this person will come to me...
and is really in front of me when i sleeping....!
for me...this little small cake...is very meaningfull to me...!
is a unexpected and unbelievable person gave it to me...!
it meant more than it for me...!

sadly....i eat it alone only...cuz she had ate...and full full d...

in the middle of this cake...
some something as in the pic...
yellowish jelly... is damm MASAM...!

"dear" i really thankz for that...
i really know it cause a danger for u to come in my room...!
anyway...i really appreciate...!
at least in my life of my 21th birthday...
is the most entire life meaningfull birthday i ever had...
i die also die de can close eye..!
ahhahhaa...
anyway thankz alot...
in my blog...i had said i can guess what my celebration and present i going to get...
but this time...i really really can imagine this will happened to me...!
THANKZ>....! MUCK>>.!!!!
JaAnEh...!

No comments: