Thursday, July 30, 2009

~ haiz ~

hello...
long time din blog d...
wana voice up inside my heart de words...!

i really so lost now....
BRO... i know u are the only one who will read my blog everytime...
i really cant let go at all..
altho my mouth said LET IT BE...
but i dono y...
everytime also cant do it...

i so damm suffer...
why the fuck she don just give wat ever i need...
so i will be more release...!

i really had a hard time here...
i everyday try my beest to work OT until tired...
don wan2 sleep and work only...
make myself tired then no time for me to think so much....!

i dono y i so unmature at all now...
i cant believe i ERIC LUA CHUN CHIN became like this ot rational at all...!
who can help me come out from the fuck damm asshole circle..!!!?!??!!?

i don wan to stay any longer in the circle...!
i wan2 come out from the fucktup circle...!
cant she understand how suffer i am....???

ya i dono wat she thinking....is cuz she din even wana tell me and share with me...!
everytime ask also the same answer...!!
wat she trying to avoid!?!?
she also make a fucking big decision without a rational thinking and withoout any reason for me....!
so wat the fuck now!?!?!

cant just we settle it by a cooling heart and open heart...!?!?
u think that this way we stiilll continue frenz???
this is making this relationship more worst...!
mayb this will cause frenz also cant continue...!
i just hope u open ur damm mouth and heart to share...!
izit that so hard for u!?!?!

i honestly tell u...
i damm fucking suffering everyday of my life!!!
this 50 days...
i live without any colour in my life...
there is no laughter in my life...
there is no warm in my life....i feeling so cold...!
eveynitez i wish to have u to give me a warm hug...!

in past off days...
i really dono wan2 use wat kind of heart to treat u...
and i dono ur DEAR... MISS U MISS U....
all this izit from ur heart....!!!
i really suspecting...!
cuz after u recover...all this is just a dream...!
and just a wind blow away only...

i am sorry to say so...!
cuz this is the feeeling u gave me!!
u din even really use the heart to tell me wat u are thinking and wat u wan..!

as i told u...!
i really don mind watever shit happened last time...
i just wan2 hear from ur heart...!
i told u be4...
everytime no matter how i angry how i bosong how i fa pi qi...
i also will came out to acc u...no matter how tired and how busy i am...
i just wish that the time u need me i be there for u...
but u also don be so selfish...
i just wan ur words from ur heart only ma...
izit that very hard for u???

i 100% know that sure got something that u don wish to say out until now...
u fear of something happen...
u know if u tell out all ...then will something worst happening...

but i can tell u....the more day u delay...
the more horrible thing will happen...!
u have to cool down and take some quiet time for urself and think it...!
not thinking about negative shit and avoiding something..!

rational thinking..!

i hope to get ur reply soon...!
i don wan to delay anymore..!

Bro i know u will going to read this...
i hope u can understand my feeling and help me...!
i fucking tired now...!

smile...haha...she think that my smile alway hanging on my face?!?!
i also lost my smile my laughter my happiness...!
who can help me!?!?!?

haiz...i really don wan continue write it....
i know if i continue it i will scold ppl....!

thanzk bro for the helping hand...
save me lord..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has seen you struggling,
God says it's over.
A blessing is coming your way.
Father,
walk through his home and take away all his worries n illnesses.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

Ch33eeeeeeeeeeRs ^.^

Chris said...

I know u feel so deep down sad from the bottom from your heart..
I can feel it that u still very love her..
Cause everthing u mention and said all almost about her and how her mean to u..
Just stay alive and keep hanging there...
Try to focus on How to Earn your money..
Although it might not help your Heart..
But is at least can Lesser Your Mind of storming about everything of her..
Take care..