Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~ MUSHROOOOOM ~


Hello...
How are all of you???
miss u all lotz lotz...!
sorry for long time didn't post any blog...

Actually i wanted to post up about my...
MMI 2008 at Singapore...
But i just get all those picture from my frenz...
and is lot lot pictures need to upload...
so...
all of u...wait me ya...hehe...

Today i went off to Jusco to buy some stuff to cook...
and i found out my favorite soup...
Campbell mushroom soup...!
it has promotion...

so i brought this much....
------>



mush mush mush roooooooooommmmmm...!


Recently i love to have my TEA TIME...
don't why...
i will eat breads with eggs and chilly sos...
A bowl of mushroom soup...
Tuna with breads...
and some isotonic drink....
SATISFACTION...!!!!
wow....i love it...

I LOVE MUSH MUSH...!

4 comments:

~KiM~ said...

yo bro...
buy so much mushroom soup...
u wanna cook for me izit a???
long time nvr go pasar pagi d leh... haha

sUpEriCk said...

haha... buy mushroom soup to have my tea time ma...
hahaa...
ya la...long time din go pasar pagi le...
missing

~KiM~ said...

sure o not o...
o cos got ppl like to drink then u buy for the ppl o...
last time also nvr hear u like to drink mushroom soup 1... haha
don bluff bluff la...
so when wanna go?? haha

sUpEriCk said...

walaui..like thi9s say me...haiz....
c when u n her free lo...
i 24 hour free de...
agagaa