Saturday, December 6, 2008

~ Singapore Dayz 1 ~


Hello everyone...
Finally i get all the photo of Singapore's working...
so...
let start...!


This is the place that i arrive after my 5-30 half bus...NOVENA MRT...


This my working place...
Singapore Expo...( freaking big )


Their MRT=LRT


But honestly...
Their MRT is more faster than ours...
as well as the escalator...

After my work for 1st day...
from4pm til 8pm only...
i get a chance to go for a walk...

Bugis Street = Petaling street...


This is what special about this place...
a huge FAN....is really turning....!


SEX shop...


Really exactly like Petaling Street...
Clothe and watches alot there...
This my meal...S$ 7.90...
Cheap rite???
Fried Salmon...

To be continue.....

1 comment:

~KiM~ said...

erm, so wat u buy from the shop???
somemore nvr by souvenier for me... haiz... this call buddy a... haha