Sunday, December 14, 2008

~ Singapore Dayz 4 ~

hey....
is the last day....
DAY 4
...Edward...


...Lip Chung...


...Chea Ing...


...Hui Mei ( ARY )...


...Shiki...


...Shiki, Ary, Chea Ing...


Happy cuz knowing all of u there...!
make my life more fun in Singapore...!
thankz alot...!


...crew...


the black in colour shirt is our AH HEAD>..
He is a funny person when break time...
But when on job...pls becareful...!
You will be shock..!
hhaah...!

Lastly...
This is my BRO...Bring me to Singapore work as crew in this event...
...RAYMOND...
thankz bro...
I really gain alot of experience in there and get to have a look the Singapore...!
haha...
thankz for everyone...

this all my pic in Singapore...
happy reading ya...

Jaa Neh...
Muack!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are Welcome buddy....
I think in this year we also have organize quite no of event if need people i will call you ok...


Raymond